May 2, 2014 – Charleston, South Carolina
The Citadel Directors’ Institute is designed exclusively for directors and their executives to engage in an active dialogue focused on current and emerging issues, strategic planning, risk and board governance. Each year, we strive to bring you current with forthcoming issues and the new challenges that company directors and executives face navigating the changing regulatory, investor and business environments.
This program is designed for directors, C-level executives and those aspiring to be directors.
Space is limited to 75 participants.
- Emerging Critical Issues for Board and Institutional Investors
- Critical Issues in Risk Management – Reputational, Cyber, Technology and Country Risk
- Board’s Role in Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and Management Buyouts
- How to Add Value Through the Compensation Committee and What Institutional Investors are Seeking
- 2014 Directors Best Practices Update
- Board’s Role in Succession Planning
- Board’s Role in Strategy and How to Best Respond to Investor and Outside Input
- Best Strategies for an Effective Board
- Best Practices in Crisis Management
- 2014 Financial Institutions Directors Roundtable
Spend a Day with Nationally Recognized Leaders
Executive Director, The Governance Center, The Conference Board
Partner of Potter Anderson and former Chief Justice of the Delaware Supreme Court
Executive Director, Institutional Shareholder Services
Associate Director, University of Delaware John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance