May 2, 2014 – Charleston, South Carolina
The Citadel Directors’ Institute is designed exclusively for directors and their executives to engage in an active dialogue focused on current and emerging issues, strategic planning, risk and board governance. Each year, we strive to bring you current with forthcoming issues and the new challenges that company directors and executives face navigating the changing regulatory, investor and business environments.
This program is designed for directors, C-level executives and those aspiring to be directors.
Space is limited to 75 participants.
- Emerging Critical Issues for Board and Institutional Investors
- Critical Issues in Risk Management – Reputational, Cyber, Technology and Country Risk
- Board’s Role in Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and Management Buyouts
- How to Add Value Through the Compensation Committee and What Institutional Investors are Seeking
- 2014 Directors Best Practices Update
- Board’s Role in Succession Planning
- Board’s Role in Strategy and How to Best Respond to Investor and Outside Input
- Best Strategies for an Effective Board
- Best Practices in Crisis Management
- 2014 Financial Institutions Directors Roundtable
Brigadier General Harvey W. Schiller, USAF Ret., Ph.D.
Chairman of Schiller Management Group and former Executive Director/Secretary General of the U.S. Olympic Committee and Commissioner of the Southeastern Conference
Chief Justice Myron T. Steele
Partner with Potter Anderson Corroon LLP and Former Chief Justice, The Delaware Supreme Court
Spend a Day with Nationally Recognized Leaders
Executive Director, The Governance Center, The Conference Board
Executive Director, Institutional Shareholder Services
Associate Director, University of Delaware John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance
The 5th Annual Citadel Directors’ Institute is sponsored by: