April 22, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Charleston, South Carolina
The Citadel Directors’ Institute is designed exclusively for directors, C-level executives and those aspiring to be directors to engage in an active dialogue focused on current and emerging issues, strategic planning, risk and board governance. Each year, we strive to bring you current with forthcoming issues and the new challenges that company directors and executives face navigating the changing regulatory, investor and business environments.
The invited luncheon keynote speaker is Dan Cathy, Chairman and CEO of Chick-Fil-A.
Topics for CDI 2016 include:
- The Board’s Critical Role in the Oversight of Business Strategy
- Recent Developments in the Boards Role Concerning Cyber Security Threats
- How to Ensure Effective Transition into a Public Company Structure
- Ensuring your Regional or Community Bank Board has the Right Mix of Skills & Experience to Meet its Obligations
- Unique Issues for Boards in Healthcare Organizations (for Profit and Non-Profit)
Confirmed faculty for CDI 2016 include:
- Myron Steele Partner
Potter Anderson Corroon LLP & former Chief Justice, The Delaware Supreme Court
- John Olson
Senior Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher; former Chair of the ABA Business Law Section’s Corporate Governance Committee
- Donna Dabney
Executive Director, The Governance Center, The Conference Board
- Donald T. Nicolaisen
Board Member: Morgan Stanley, MGIC Investment Corporation, Verizon Communications Inc. and Zurich Insurance Group
- Simon Lorne
Vice Chairman & Chief Legal Officer, Millennium Partners LP; former Chief Counsel, SEC
- Ana Dutra
President & CEO, The Executive Club of Chicago
Space is limited to 75 participants.
If you are interested in receiving more information on CDI 2016 when details become available, please email Kim Black, Event Coordinator, at email@example.com.